Guanokalong Black Pellets are organic super fertiliseing pellets full of natural ingredients and flavour enhancers which will improve the quality and yield of the end product.
Guanokalong Black Pellets is a mixture of Guanokalong powder and humic acids in pellet form. By mixing it as a basic fertiliser into soil or coco coir substrate, Guanokalong Black Pellets provides astonishing growth and less stress and moisture requirements during transplantation.
Guanokalong Black Pellets benefit from the following advantages:
- -Improved flavour, quality and yield.
- -For both indoor and outdoor use.
- -Pellet form makes it less susceptible to scattering by the wind.
- -Stimulates root growth.
- -Abundant bloom.
- -Provides added protection from bacterial infections.
- -Decreased risk of leaf scorch due to the slow release of nutrients.
- -No unpleasant odour.
- -No expiration date when kept in a dark and dry location.
Black Pellets are suitable for indoor and outdoor use:-
- -For outdoor cultivation: in April, use 300-500 g Guanokalong® Black Pellets per plant.
- -For use in pots and/or planters: before planting, mix 100 grams of Guanokalong® Black Pellets into 10 litres of potting soil or earth.