GK Organics Palm Tree Ash is an organic vegan bloom booster which is an excellent plant and fruit enhancer. Palm Tree Ash is highly suitable to be used in combination with Guanokalong Powder in the vegetable garden, especially for tomato cultivation!
Why use GK Organic Palm Tree Ash?
Palm tree ash contains a high level of potassium, as well as phosphorus and magnesium. Potassium is associated with the movement of water, nutrients and carbohydrates in plant tissue which is excellent to assist photosynthesis. Potassium is one of the three most important elements needed for plant growth. Potassium regulates the opening and closing of the pores (stomata) in the leaves. Without sufficient potassium, these pores are unable to effectively take in water, making the plant more vulnerable to disease and heat stress. Without potassium, the plant is unable to transport the nutrients it needs to the roots, leaves, flowers and fruits. Other elements in the ash help to neutralise the acidity level of the soil.
- Benefits of Palm Tree Ash
- -Abundant bloom.
- -Ideal for use in the vegetable garden.
- -For both indoor and outdoor use.
- -Improved acidity balance in the soil.
- -100% vegan
- -NPK 0-1-30 in powder form
- -Colour: grey
- -PH value: 10 (high)
How to use?
Palm Tree Ash is for indoor and outdoor cultivation.
1 litre of GK-Organics Palm Tree Ash is sufficient for 5–10 m². Mix 1 part of 50 ml GK-Organics Palm Tree Ash with 5 litres water and feed this directly to the plant from the second week onwards. Repeat this every two weeks. At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics Palm Tree Ash over the earth as required and rake it thoroughly into the soil.
- For use in pots and/or planters: during the flowering stage, mix 1 part of 50 ml Guanokalong® Palm Tree Ash into 15 litres of potting soil or earth. At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash over the soil as required and water thoroughly.
- NB: Always take care when applying palm tree ash: it is directly incorporated into the soil (water-soluble) and can be quite aggressive.