In a NFT (Nutrient Film Technique) system, a thin layer of nutrient solution is constantly flowing over your plants' roots, meaning that there is a constant supply of nutrients available. These systems consist of: a bottom tank (reservoir); top tray; pump; spreader mat; and a sheet of correx.
Proven to increase your yield by up to four times when compared to regular growing methods, the NFT system is an excellent choice for growers thinking of switching to hydroponics. The compact design of this system means that everything is contained in one unit and having a top tray instead of pots allows you to choose where your plants are positioned.
Available in the following sizes:
- GT 205 (71cm x 40cm) =20L Capacity
- GT 424 (112cm x 50cm) = 45L Capacity
- GT 604 (158cm x 52cm) = 60L Capacity
- GT 901 (212cm x 53cm) = 90L Capacity
- GT1000 (108cm x 112cm)= 120L Capacity