Mk2 SMSCom Hybrid Pro Fan Speed Controllers are the simplest, quietest and most efficient way to regulate the output of in-line duct fans –just plug them into the controller, set the dials and let the on-board computer system do the rest. Hybrids completely remove buzzing and humming noises by combining heavyweight transformers with clever digital technology. This model is the most popular in the range - and it's now been upgraded at no extra cost! It features a 'maximum' setting so that you can use over-sized fans without them ever kicking in at their full output level. The Pro's light sensor can be used to increase extraction levels for 7 minutes an hour during darkness hours, lowering humidity levels and preventing issues with rot.
- SMSCom – Top quality design and engineering
- Extremely quiet - totally eliminates issues with buzzing and humming
- One of the few controllers to be recommended for use with Isomax fans by their manufacturers, Can.
- Accurate temperature readings
- Maintains a constant climate
- Very simple to operate
- Regulates minimum fans speeds
- 4.5 metre temperature probe cable
- 8amp version handles a 1800W load
- Supplied with a five year warranty
This Product Contains:
1 x Mk2 SMSCom Hybrid Pro Controller 8Amp Version with 4.5m temperature sensor, 1.2m power cable & 1.6m light sensor