Snoop's Premium Nutrients Hyzyme is a liquid natural enzyme preparation that encourages fast decomposition of dead and dying roots. In nature the plant root zone is a microhabitat which contains naturally occurring micro-organisms.
Snoop's Hyzyme is a high-quality enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates beneficial micro-organisms. Hyzyme also helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases. Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. For example, enzymes play a vital role in our digestion.
There are many beneficial elements of Enzymes: They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in Hyzyme stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
In addition Hyzyme prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, Hyzyme prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
– Suitable for use with all substrates and feeding systems.
– Use in conjunction with Snoop’s Premium Nutrients.
– Shake bottle well before use.
– Add 2ml of Hyzyme per gallon of water (0.5ml per litre). Use throughout the entire lifecycle.
– Adjust pH as required.
– Water temperature affects EC/ppm. To avoid false readings set water temperature to 68°F.
– Store out of direct light.
1L and 5L.