The Compact Neutralizer Odour Eliminator Kit is able to neutralize a space of 20m3. The compact kit is suitable for smaller space up to the 20m3. The Neutralizer is a revolutionary, award winning product that provide a simple solution to problematic and pungent odours. Extensive research into the way terpenes act and interact, derived from a simple relationship found in nature, allows The Neutralizer to target specific odour molecules and contain them in order to completely eliminate their smell. The oils also last between 4- 6 weeks with 24/7 use with 1 hour activation as standard. Kit Comes with a zip tie so you can attach this to your grow tent easily.
1xNeutralizer compact plug in EME220
1x compact kit catridge (TNRC-40 40ml / 1.35 Us ﬂ oz)
The Neutralizer Replacement Cartridge will last 6 weeks with 24 hour use. Contains 40 ml/ 1.35 Us ﬂ oz .
Refills Sold Seperatley.
Is the product natural?
Yes, our secret blend of Essential Oils is 100% natural and is derived from plants, flowers, fruits and herbs.
Is The Neutralizer Essential Oil harmful to children or pets?
No, The Neutralizer Essential Oil is not harmful to any of its surroundings in its evaporated state. If you, a member of your family or a pet were to come into contact with The Neutralizer Essential Oil in its concentrated state, simply wash your hands with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
What is essential for the correct functioning of The Neutralizer?
It is absolutely essential that the wick has sustained no damage during this process. Correct insertion of the cartridge into your Unit is also vital. You will also need to have a proper circulation of air within the environment you are using it in.
What happens if there is no air circulating in my room?
If there is improper circulation of air in your room, The Neutralizer will not work at 100% efficiency. It will Neutralize to a certain extent but you may still be able to perceive the offending smell.
Will the cartridge last longer if I turn the unit on and off as needed?
The Neutralizer Compact Kit have been designed to be on permanently until the essential oil runs out when connected in a growing environment.
Understanding Odour density
The Neutralizer works in a specified amount of space, and the number of units required will be determined by the density of smell or number of plants in the room.
Like with an AC unit, and as an example, an office of 4 people may require 3000BTU output to cool it. However, an output of 3000BTU would not be sufficient if there were 25 people in that room.
The Neutralizer functions in the same way. So if you happen to notice unwanted smells in the correct sized space, it may be the odour density is too strong for 1 unit; add an extra Neutralizer to your space.
My device is not neutralizing any smells. What could be the problem?
Please check all of the following if your device is not working as stated:
- Make sure you have purchased the correct model according to space neutralizing requirements.
- Check the wick for any damage. If your wick is damaged, the evaporation process will be completely different, and will not be dispersing enough odour combating molecules into the air.
- The Compact Kit Kit do not have an on/off switch; simply connect it to the mains to activate the heat transmission mechanism. The best way to check that the Unit is working is by touching the area around the evaporation hole to see if it is warm (allow 30 minutes after connecting). If it’s warm, it’s on.
Check to see where you have placed your Neutralizer. With the Compact Kit we recommend that it is placed as follows:
- Opposite the air output location.
- At a low to waist height location at most.
- Make sure it is not near your air input location as the temperature of incoming air may affect the thermostat of the unit. If it is too cold, it will not evaporate correctly.
- If the smells you are combating are very dense, you may need to connect another kit for additional neutralization power.